Traditional Cumbrian 17th Century Barn on the Edge of Historic Hawkshead Sleeps 2 to 4 -in 2 Bedrooms - Quiet Location - Pets Welcome - Wireless Internet - 10 minutes Stroll to Traditional Pubs and Restaurants
• Professional cleaning before and after your holiday
• Welcome pack on arrival, of tea/coffee/bottle of wine to help you unwind; a complimentary copy of “Lakes and Cumbria Today” tourist guide sent by post before your arrival to help you plan your holiday in advance
• Free wireless high speed internet access
• Additional convector heaters and blankets for those really cold winter nights!
• All bed linen, tea towels, washing up things (exc liquid). Personal towels are not ususally provided but can be provided for our overseas visitors, if arranged in advance
• Logs for the log burning stove in Autumn and Winter months only
• No need to pay the horribly high parking charges in Hawkshead, as it is only a short stroll away!